Thursday 7 July 2011

No blogging, no work...

or hardly any, anyway.  I did receive some amazing new stones last week that I bought from a shop on Etsy.  Now, I just need to order some more silver.  I do have a fair coming up on July 23rd, so I better get some new work done before then.

I need to print up some more business cards and tags, but my bloody printer won't print any work from Pages on my Mac.  I have discovered that the printer is actually working fine and so I think it's a problem with Pages.  I am not sure what to do about it.  What a pain in the ass.

I had made all these awesome clues for a treasure hunt for my son and wanted to make it look nicer, so tried to print them, but it all turned into a nightmare with me trying to re-install the driver and all.  But, it didn't seem to work.  I guess there is nothing wrong with good old-fashioned hand-written notes anyway.  He loved it at any rate!

No comments:

Post a Comment